Kid Gets Chopstick Lodged In His Brain

A child’s life is in danger as he went through an emergency surgery to have a chopstick taken out from his brain.

The 18-month-old boy ended up in the hospital after he tripped while running with the chopstick in his mouth.

CHOP_A

He fell forward, and the pointed object was driven through his mouth’s roof and nearly an inch into his brain.

Fortunately, the Chinese kid, called Li Kaiyi, has been getting better after doctors took out the object.

CHOP_C  CHOP_D

CHOP_B

Kaiyi is expected to be released from hospital soon. Doctors are convinced he will recover fully.

2,268 total views, 1 views today